- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
We gave a group of landscape design students the task of creating a design for a rear garden space approximately 40 feet wide by 32 feet deep (13 meters by 10 meters). Here are some alternative (dimensionally accurate) designs created by a number of the group.We encourage all GardenCAD users to experiment in this way, creating several designs for a space, based on a client brief. This allows your client to choose from a number of alternatives.
A design featuring a large sheltered outdoor entertaining area.
A design featuring a curving spiral path with a boardwalk over a mini wetland.
A design that incorportaes a swimming pool. Note that GardenCAD allows dimensions to be applied to entities in the garden.
An design that encourages the visitor to enter and explore the space.