- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Small Tree Symbols
Here we provide 20 symbols that can be used to indicate the position of a small tree in a GardenCAD landscape plan. Each symbol is a larger diameter than the normal GardenCAD standard - 2.5 meters in diameter rather than 1 meter, is lightly drawn and in a faint colour such that understory planting shows clearly through the canopy of these specimens.]
The figure below shows an example of these symbols (and some tall tree symbols in combination) in use.
If it is necessary to show the tall trees with more clarity, simply change the line weight of the layer (one click is all that's required).
Small Tree 1
Click here to download the Vec file for the first of these symbols.
Small Tall Tree 2
Click here to download the Vec file for the second symbol.
We will add links to the other shortly.