- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Here we provide symbols that might be used to indicate the position of a small shrub in a landscape design created using GardenCAD. Rather than placing a symbol and scaling it after insertion, these symbols can be placed directly in the plan with the need for re-scaling.
The figure below shows an example of these symbols in use (with some corresponding small tree symbols) in a design for a contemplative space in a garden.
Small Shrub 1
Click here to download the Vec file for the first of these symbols.
Small Shrub 2
Click here to download the Vec file for the second symbol in the series.
We will add links to the other shortly.