- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Hatch Command - starting values
The table below gives some suggested starting values for hatching with different hatch patterns in the metric environment.
Here is a link to a small movie in which altering the scale and angle of hatching in a drawing is discussed.
It is important to note that in both imperial and metric systems, the scale values bear no relationship to real world values. Hatching at a scale of 300 will not necessarily hatch 300 mm wide squares. Some trial and error is required.
Suggested start hatch scale value
|STEEL (use for timber decks)||2000|
|ACAD_ISOZW100 (dotted line)||10|
GardenCAD users working in Imperial (US) units can leave the starting value at the default setting.