- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
A common mistake made by beginners is to apply hatching over large areas. This large application of hatching can often dominate a design and lead to a computer generated look. It is much better to hatch portion of a large area of (say) paving than to hatch the lot. The figure below shows brick paving indicated by hatching only a small part of the paved area.
Here is a link to a movie showing how this was done.
And a link to the YouTube version of the same movie.