- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Add Scale bars
Most CAD drawings require a north point and scale bar. One of the most efficient ways to do that is to make a block combining your own north point with a series of scale bars. Then, when drafting in GardenCAD, use the Draw>Insert Block>File sequence to locate the block and insert it into model space. If the block is then exploded those scale bars that are inappropriately sized can be removed, leaving your custom north point and suitable scale bar in place. Even more efficient users combine the above with their title block information.
The figure below shows a north point and scale bar inserted in this way.
Here is a link to a movie that shows how to insert a north point and scale bar in one fell swoop.
Here is a link to a YouTube version of the same movie.