- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Using the offset command
You draw a circle, line etc. then select Offset.
Pick the object,
Hit <enter> to stop the entity selection process.
The prompt should read "Distance or Through".
Typet T for Through,
then <enter> to move to the next command.
Pick a point on the screen and the offset goes right through that point.