- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Trace a mud map using decimal feet as the unit
There are times when there is a need to create a GardenCAD drawing from a mud map. The process is straightforward - scan the hand drawn map (plan) making sure some accurate dimensions are marked on the plan. Use the distance command to compare actual distance with measured distance and then scale the drawing using an appropriate scale factor.
Click here to play a movie showing how it can be done. The units in use are decimal feet.
Here is a link to a YouTube version of the movie.
The figure below shows the mud map inserted into a GardenCAD drawing and the traced vector image at the right.