- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Design for a space 27 ft square
Here is a design for a space 27 ft square. Click on the image to download a high resolution PDF file of the design. Right click and use Marquee zoom to magnify parts of the design. Note the use of GardenCAD's image load facility to put illustrations of the type of garden furniture specified. We have used one of GardenCAD's hand lettered fonts to move away from a computer generated image.
Click here to download the actual GardenCAD drawing file.
Using this design in other jobs
If you store drawings such as this in your blocks folder, you can use the Draw>Insert combination to drop the design into any new space. Explode the block and 'tweak' it to suit your own purposes.
Note that here we have (deliberately) not shown any planting. Place symbols and customize the panting for your particular locality.