- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Here are answers to some common questions:
Q. Why can't I post comments to this web site?
Unfortunately we have had to stop allowing anonymous visitors posting comments as they have been posting inappropriate content. We are not in the business of hosting unsavory material. Please let us know if you suspect that someone has gained unauthorized access to our site - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How much does the full version of GardenCAD cost?A. $49.95.
Q. Does GardenCAD read AutoCAD files?
No, it has its own file format. However we have developed limited DXF excahnge capability and an alternative software application - gCADPlus if you need to interact with others who use AutoCAD.