- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
The key to producing landscape efficiently with GardenCAD software is to start with a template. Then it is just a matter of dragging a suitable design into position, settings some some boundaries and tweaking the design to suit the particular circumstances of the site.
A number of templates are provided with GardenCAD and some are shown below.
Provides a design for a relatively small lawn area, partly screened with a paved space for a seating area.