- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
You might like to experiment with GardenCAD's ability to insert (attach) images (photos) into (and around) your designs. Here are some image files you can use for testing. Right click and choose save the file, making sure that you know the location of your downloaded file, then, when GardenCAD is running, use the Draw drop down menu, select insert Raster and browse to the file location to insert the image.
Close up view of Lavendula [Lavender].
Acacia pycnantha - Golden Wattle.
Hakea laurina - Pincushion Hakea.