- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Although we recommend making each new block according to our standard procedure, there are times when you will want to deviate from it. Here we discuss making a block (symbol) suitable for indicating the presence of a Buxus hedge row. The figure below shows the symbol being dragged into the GardenCAD environment. The symbol has been drawn 1000mm wide by 300mm deep and can be copied a number of times to make the hedge.
Click this link www.gardencad.net/movies/BuxusHedge.wmv to play a movie showing how such a symbol might be used.It is simple matter to redefine the symbol to indicate hedge planting of (say) English lavender or Rosemary.
Click here to download the file. We suggest that you place it into your Blocks folder. Then use Draw>Insert Block>From File to insert a copy in any GardenCAD drawing.