- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
This page lists some brief notes on various GardenCAD tips and tricks.
[Most of these tips are illustrated in short movies in the course 'Using GardenCAD - CAD software for landscape designers' at our companion web site - http://www.landscapetutor.net.]
To unselect an object, press the <Shift> key and pick the object again.
Press <Ctrl>+T to switch display of lineweights mode.
<Ctrl>+R switches visibility of raster and vector objects.
When drawing a polyline, right click mouse button and select options from a new pop up menu.
It is possible via Options to turn the scroll bars on. We do not recommend this as you lose too much screen area. It is much better to learn to pan by holding the wheeel of the mouse down (and keeping it down) while you drag. This provides a very good way of panning the drawing without the need to use scroll bars.