- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
It is possible to control the order of layers in a GardenCAD drawing such that (say) a tall tree layer is on top, an understory layer next followed by (say) a paving layer. In this way, it is possible to create quite complex graphics. The figure below shows a number of layers associated with a particular design job. Since a single layer (or groups of layers) can be turned on or off as required, different plans can be generated from the one master drawing to suit different trades.
Here is a link to a short movie showing how this is done. You need Windows Media Player installed in your computer to download and play the high resolution movie. Please make sure the close option in the download box is ticked not otherwise you may well download the file, but not play it. You want the option of selecting Open at the end of the download.
Here is a link to another movie that covers much the same ground.