- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Small Courtyard ~ accurate sizes
This movie shows the basic principles of drawing accurately to size using GardenCAD. We produce a more elaborate design for a simple courtyard space. This time we draw the boundaries of the site accurately (using millimeters as our base unit). Note that we could just as easily have used decimal feet as our base unit of measure.
Draw a simple courtyard [WMV format - high resolution]. You need Windows Media Player installed in your computer to play the movie. Please make sure the close option in the download box is ticked otherwise you may well download the file, but not play it. You want the option of selecting Open at the end of the download.
In case the movie does not play ..
Here is a link to a YouTube version of the same movie.