- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
The links below are to movies showing how GardenCAD is used. We examine a design for a small outdoor teaching space adjacent to a school classroom. We suggest that it's a good starting point when you want to get an idea how GardenCAD software works.
Here is the link to the onscreen movie optimized for viewing in the Windows environment. Windows Media Player must be installed in your computer to download and play the (high resolution) movie. Most Windows computers have this player pre-installed. After selecting the movie, please make sure the close option in the download box is ticked not otherwise you may well download the file, but not play it. You want the option of selecting Open at the end of the download.
Here is a link to a (lower resolution) YouTube version of the same movie. It should play without the necessity of configuring a movie player. YouTube movies play on Macintosh computers.