- GardenCAD User Guide
- Sample images for testing raster import
- Guide for printing drawings
- Fonts in GardenCAD
- Sustainability Calculator
- Landscape Logos
- Template Drawings
- GardenCAD in USA
- Design for a space 27 ft square
- Design for space 36 ft by 48 ft
- Design for space 60 feet by 50 feet
- Design for space 85 feet deep by 65 feet wide
- Design with curved wall
- Download Templates
- Environmental monitoring 230 feet by 150 feet
- Feet & inches converter
- North Indicator
- RMO Symbol Set
- USA linetypes
- Learn CAD
- Working with dwg
Create GardenCAD Symbol Using Template
Here is a link to a GardenCAD file which can be used as a template when you require a symbol that's not part of the GardenCAD Plant Selector system.
The figure below shows the symbol. The three layers used for GardenCAD symbols are present before you begin to draw and the current layer has been set at L-PLNT-SYMBOL. Basing a new symbol on this template drawing will make sure your new symbol works in the same manner as alll the other GardenCAD symbols.
You might start by truning off the layer L-PLNT-NAME and draw on top of the circle (of diameter 1000 mm).
Here is a link to a small movie showing how we created a new GardenCAD symbol suitable for a landscaper working in a tropical area. We make a symbol which might represent a fan palm such as Bismarkia nobilis.